Download SpyHunter Virus Remover

1/26/14

Hijacked by Mypcbackup.com – My PCBackup Uninstall Guide

My PCBackup Description


Usually, users get warning pop-up stating that you need to backup your computer data by downloading MyPCBackup program from mypcbackup.com. You may be hijacked by mypcbackup.com as well. My PCBackup is a malware program which is able to mess up your computer running. Mypcbackup.com is a browser hijacker infection, first of all. It replaces your homepages and changes your default browser settings. And if you get pop-ups asking you to install MyPCBackup, you may have malicious toolbar and add-ons in your browsers. So users are not recommended to install anything you don’t know. What is more, My PCBackup is a malware. If you have downloaded it accidently, you have to remove it as soon as you can to protect your computer running.


      

My PCBackup injects malicious files and registry entries to your computer. It degrades your computer performance. Usually speaking, computer runs slow and sluggish once infected with My PCBackup, and it shuts down and restarts randomly. Some users get blue screen problem. Programs work weirdly as well because sometimes they are non-responsive.

Step-by-step Guide to Remove / Uninstall My PCBackup Malware

Approach one: manually uninstall My PCBackup malware from the infected computer.

1) Boot your computer into safe mode with networking by restarting your computer and keeping pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.

2) Open your Task Manger by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and end the processes of My PCBackup:

3) The associated files to be removed in folders on Local Disk:

<$PROGRAMFILES>\MyPC Backup\uninst.exe".
<$PROGRAMFILES>\MyPC Backup\UnRegisterExtensions.exe".
<$PROGRAMFILES>\MyPC Backup\Updater.exe".
<$PROGRAMFILES>\MyPC Backup\x64\System.Data.SQLite.dll".

4) Open your Registry Editor and then find out the registry entries of My PCBackup virus to remove them:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\ {EBC25CF6-9120-4283-B972-0E5520D0000E}
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ Ionic.Zip.MPCBClient693821.ZipException
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\ MPCBIconOverlays.OkOverlayIcon

Approach two: automatically remove My PCBackup malware with SpyHunter.


 To Remove My PCBackup malware easily from your computer, the most common way is to use antivirus application. And I strongly recommend you to download and install SpyHunter, because this powerful and popular antivirus program can help you get through this problem.  Now, let’s see how to remove My PCBackup malware with SpyHunter from your computer step by step.

Step one: Click the following red icon to download SpyHunter to help remove My PCBackup malware from your computer.

Step two: Install SpyHunter on your computer following the onscreen prompts step by step.

Step three: Start a full scan with SpyHunter after it is installed in your computer.
Step four: Select all the threats and virus related My PCBackup malware, and then eliminate them completely.

Attention: My PCBackup malware will do your computer no good, once infected by My PCBackup malware, try the two ways we offered above to remove it as quickly as possible. But be prudent to take manual method, if you are not familiar with computer. Under such circumstances, you’d better use automatic removal with SpyHunter, which is simple but effective. Welcome to download and install SpyHunter to protect your computer.


>>>Remove My PCBackup malware with SpyHunter!
>>>Download and install SpyHunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment